Muestra Internacional de Música Electroacústica
Composers, regardless their age and nationality are invited to submit their works of electro-acoustic music, electroacoustic music and video, Video Mapping, created after January 1, 2011.
Guidelines for submission of works
- Deadline for receipt of entries will Date: August 29, 2015 They will participate works composed after January 2010
- The duration of the work will be between 5 and 20 minutes
- Only one work per category defined by composer admitted
- Entries must be signed by the author or authors (no pseudonyms)
- Works that have been previously submitted to competitions and concerts,may participate if accompanied by a letter of consent for presentation and recording this show.
- There is no charge for registrationCategories:Category A is open to electroacoustic music compositions of autonomous art (music band), a single independent movement duration.Category B is open to compositions of autonomous art electro music, or only to electroacoustic and Video independent movement.
Category C is open to compositions of Visual Art – Video Art.
Works submitted to the Muestra Internacional de Musica Electroacustica MUSLAB 2015, shall be electroacoustic pieces, composed and recorded in studio. Works have to be displayed by loudspeakers in concert, with no intervention of live sound sources. They may include a maximum of eight channels and should have duration between five and twenty minutes.
Visual Art – Video Art could be projected in public buildings, you can ask for photos if you will present a mapping project.
Each composer may submit only one entry for each category of no more than 20 minutes in length. Works may have participated in previous or ongoing contests, provided that a letter is submitted permitting the reproduction of the works published in this Exhibition.